Caravan Water Heater..

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
3 National Hives & 1 Observation Hive.(Indoors) & lots of empty boxes..
Just a thought...

Has anybody got a Carver Cascade water heater for sale?

Gas/electric or gas only?

The burner box on mine has rusted through at the end.

Dishmop,

There are some on "Preloved" at present.

Thankyou..
My first thought is always ebay.

and I can never get preloved to load the pages..

Last edited:
Do you have any caravan breakers up your way?
We've used one down here in the SW for bits and they were quite well priced for obsolete parts.

Do you have any caravan breakers up your way?
We've used one down here in the SW for bits and they were quite well priced for obsolete parts.

Yes. Quite close and I saw him yesterday..he has one coming in next week.. £150.........I wont be going back for it.

There's a company on ebay who do repairs to the control units..£68 for checking and replace the burner box which is whats wrong on mine, its rusted through on the end....and they sell for £18/20 on ebay..

I could probably find one on ebay for about the same price but it might be a case of "well it was ok when I last used it" Of course it was or you wouldnt have been able to use it.

When I was a kid caravanning with my parents in my uncles van a caravan water heater was usually nicknamed 'Kettle'

nay Lad, an air heater that runs on Diesel like this ebay item 321389637157

i already have a fuel inline heater so i can switch to veg oil (OSR not Corn) but thats reduces the engine power output and the exhaust smells like a chippy

nay Lad, an air heater that runs on Diesel like this ebay item 321389637157

i already have a fuel inline heater so i can switch to veg oil (OSR not Corn) but thats reduces the engine power output and the exhaust smells like a chippy

I know! we used to have Eberspaecher heaters on the old protector class 'V' boats (or bean tins as they were affectionately known :D) used to stink on startup but they gave a decent amount of heat

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back