Could it get any worse after the wax moth saga???

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All roads lead to Rome Sutty in that whatever is said by SWMBO in my house, ...... you're going to get it, you don't know where or when but as sure as night follows day, you're going to get it.

The silence in my house is indicative the mission is in its early planning stages :eek::eek:

All roads lead to Rome Sutty in that whatever is said by SWMBO in my house, ...... you're going to get it, you don't know where or when but as sure as night follows day, you're going to get it.

The silence in my house is indicative the mission is in its early planning stages :eek::eek:
I'd suggest some flowers with an apology note attached, and maybe a nice meal out (you're driving).
Other than that it's shoes & handbags!

I never use flowers to say sorry Sutty as I learned quite early on, ;) the ladies that have been in my life soon associate flowers with bad experiences and you're knackered the moment they see the flowers at the gate with you attached.

I do buy flowers frequently but always ensure they're linked with good experiences :)

I just resign myself to my fate as sometimes when you're getting a kicking, it's best to take it and just get thro it.

I never use flowers to say sorry Sutty as I learned quite early on, ;) the ladies that have been in my life soon associate flowers with bad experiences and you're knackered the moment they see the flowers at the gate with you attached.

I do buy flowers frequently but always ensure they're linked with good experiences :)

I just resign myself to my fate as sometimes when you're getting a kicking, it's best to take it and just get thro it.
How about giving her a nice beeswax candle?

I think it's the apology that matters, how you emphasise it is down to "local conditions"!

H....do you have a slot coming up at "Live at the Apollo" by any chance...? I'll buy a ticket if you do. :LOL:

Well, this afternoon my wife was busy melting wax and filtering it using the induction hobs. I now need to scrape a few pns of wax off the laminate floor and other places tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back