Half Price - Hexagonal Jars

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done Brian, I used these last year on your advice, Did they mail you to let you know or did you stumble upon it whilst shopping ?
ordered mine

Hi Pete. Well, I had a load off them last year, but with the bad weather, I didn't use as many as I hoped and still have enough for this year.
They sent me an email asking if I wanted to place an order, seen as they were on special offer.
I thought it was a good deal that you guys might want to take advantage of, that's all, I have no other connection with them.
Now lets hope this summer is better and we can use all these jars this year...

Yes I use them all the time, they come in boxes and lids in a separate box, usually strapped to a crate.

That should of been, they came strapped on a pallet. But then thinking about it, I guess it depends how many you order, but they were good and if I remember correctly they had there own van and driver...

Hi B,K.P ,
Many thanks great offer I paid double last year got my order in, Could do with more inormation like this Thanks

and another 300... let's keep our fingers crossed for a good season!

Just ordered 300. £58ish. I only have 2 colonies lol.

I hope they have a lot of stock hehe

wish i had more room would have had another 500 lol

wonder if they will be sending out e-mails saying due to demand not enough jars lol

Just had a phone call from them confirming that my 500 jars will be delivered tomorrow :)

Latest posts

Back