Stoneleigh meet

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very helpful.....only if everyone's going dressed as their avatar. And I am NOT. I shall be sporting a 9yo beekeeper daughter with long brown hair who talks or sings about 20 hours a day. A mixed blessing bee-smillie
:.) Ive got one of those:.) unfortunatley though wont be going this year, wass planning to but new job got in the way:.(

can i just point out that as members of the lightside compared to the dark side we will be walking around inside the dark sides spring show, you just might get tarred and feathered for walking around with " I love the beekeeping forum .co.uk" on a T shirts lol

Oh bu**er then... that is that thought out the window...LOL

I AM having shirt made though, and when you read it, if you see it you WILL very likely know who I am so say hello I dinna bite... often that is...LOL

PH

My plans for attending stoneleigh have just been squished! :(
My wife has just advised that she now has to work and I have to look after our 19 month old daughter. She could come with me but I guess she would probably not fare well at the scrum for Th****s sales gear! She's not quite grown enough to help carry it all back to the car either!

It would also have been good to meet a few of you there too!

I miss out again!!

My plans for attending stoneleigh have just been squished! :(
My wife has just advised that she now has to work and I have to look after our 19 month old daughter. She could come with me but I guess she would probably not fare well at the scrum for Th****s sales gear! She's not quite grown enough to help carry it all back to the car either!

It would also have been good to meet a few of you there too!

I miss out again!!

Take her with you , someone might babysit while you spend your money , How about it PH !!

"you could always suggest to Th**nes that they start an airline style Fast Track for those with small children"

like FlyLo speeding boarding? -

check-in girl - "here's your £5 priority pass madam, enjoy your flight".

passenger - "do many people buy these?"

check-in girl - "actually today everyone has!"

pete - is it true that Th**nes offer a bulk used Teabag buyback/exchange scheme at the show? That would of course explain how you end up flush enough to fill the car with only a starting kitty of £35!!!!

now there's an idea. perhaps we could run a little competition to see who can "collect" the names of the most contributors that they come across on saturday.

and if mark would be generous enough to donate a years free subscription to the site for the winner.

I'll be there if my cheque to pay my VW golf repair bills at about £1800 doesn't bounce, :nopity:

The clutch thrust plate decided to disintegrate on the M4 over the weekend taking most of the clutch mechanism with it, one month outside the 5 year warrentee ,then the VW garage phones to say they can't repair the car unless i agree to replace the brake discs and pads because they are below VW service limits WHY DID i take it to a main agent :banghead:

So if you see a 6ft 2 short grey haired git who is round shouldered with a beer gut crying because he cannot afford to buy anything, that will be me

To make me easier to recognize, I will try to find and wear discrete red double decker bus badge like my avitar

Last edited:
i have got saturday off work at short notice and thinking of heading own as i have never been before.... if i get there for 08.00 will i need to queue for a ticket then straight in at nine or will i have to Queue for ticket then queue again to get in and miss the famous scrum? whats the best thing to do?

Pay at the door and go strait in, well, thats what happened a couple of weeks ago for the garden show.

Back