Yet another newbie!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi - I'm down in Wellow. We've been there a couple of years, and I'm lucky enough to have a bit of land at the back that's ideal to start. I've joined the Bath Beekeepers assoc and also there's a chap in the village who can help if (when) I run into trouble!!

Hi everyone, I'm eagerly awaiting delivery of my new hives and looking to collect a couple of nucs later this month. Do please excuse me if I ask some daft questions! After all - "experience is the name that people generally call their mistakes"

Cheers

Jon L (Bath)
Welcome!!

I’m not far from you then. My bees are not in the garden, don’t think one of my neighbours would be very happy. They complain when I make up frames and boxes in the shed! 🙄
i had the same .dont mind a jar of honey of you .but not the prep work for it ..glad they have gone..

Apologies Jon for hijacking your thread.
Wellow is a lovely place. Good luck for when your bees arrive

Welcome from the levels, don't be afraid to ask anything but the answer you decide to go with should always be the one that best suits your own method of beekeeping. There is more than one way to skin a cat🐱

Hi everyone, I'm eagerly awaiting delivery of my new hives and looking to collect a couple of nucs later this month. Do please excuse me if I ask some daft questions! After all - "experience is the name that people generally call their mistakes"

Cheers

Jon L (Bath)
Welcome. It’s a great forum with loads of knowledgeable and helpful people and as a newbee you can ask lots of daft questions for at least a year!

Back