thrones sales

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered on 3rd. Still pending.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ordered on 3rd, still processing according to web site
I did get a prompt reply to my email, telling me to "be patient"
Glad im not in any rush for it

Thing is do we actually need the kit right now?

They haven't taken money from my account yet so I am free to cancel if I wish but im not going to as I know I wont need the stuff till may so have plenty of time to build it between now and then, but as im only waiting on frames to fill the boxes I bought last September I cant really say anything.

They did make it clear on the website that (with the rush) it was likely that things would not be dispatched immediately. (Normally stuff comes through next day.)

Great chance to fill up with things that you will need and...

... with the discounts...

try some new things. Credit card now herniated.

I ordered my 1st at 04:00 and again at about 11:00 on the 3rd January. Then ordered again about a week later and again about 8 days ago. All came together, free of postage. I can't fault them. Emails were answered almost within seconds. Excellent coms. :winner1st: It did say on the website that brood boxes and 14x12 would be about a month to arrive.

I ordered mine on the 4th and it came last friday. I got a txt from the delivery company to let me know the time of delivery as well!

Service was very good, I added to my order twice and they didn't mind. Glad it has arrived now, I was tempted to keep adding.. maybe that is their cunning plan with the delays :)

Ordered on the third came today and included national deeps. Excellent service as ever.

Thing is do we actually need the kit right now?

..g.

I'm assembling lots of jumbo lang frames including wiring in advance. Would not like to have to do it in a hurry.

I'm assembling lots of jumbo lang frames including wiring in advance. Would not like to have to do it in a hurry.

I don't bother making the frames up until I have the wax for them and do it all at the same time. only takes a few mins with a nail gun to do a whole super or brood in one go.

even doing 20 supers or broods can be done in an evening.

Got an email last night saying my order was dispatched. didn't get to read it till this morning after it was delivered lol.

only ordered 12 packs of 50 frames was surprised when 5 huge boxes were on the step lol. thank god I have the air nailer to make them up.

just need foundation then will get them done

I hope so as mine still shows pending.

I wonder if it's what was ordered.

Mine included 14*12s. Perhaps they batch them - is that what you ordered?

I ordered as soon as it started at 3 am on the first day and it was here with in two working days was really impressed as have been waiting for weeks in the past they really seamed to of got thing working well in there postage department

hope my special matchstick's come soon.as i may have to try ..omf..

I hope so as mine still shows pending.

I wonder if it's what was ordered.

Mine included 14*12s. Perhaps they batch them - is that what you ordered?

commercials are on back order as well

Not yet. Just looked. Still pending.

Not in a hurry though as enough to do already.

Latest posts

Back