No thanks...

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
5...2 wooden National, 2 poly Nat & 1 poly nuc...bursting at the seams
Getting a PM to tell me I am wrong is out - bad manners and plain nasty. Sorry if my bees don't do what many others do - maybe they are weird or I am seeing things...But I just don't need it. It related to my first post in ages - and I wish I hadn't bothered...

Logging out permanently - to much crap in my life already to put up with more from insulting member PMs...

Thanks to those of you who are wonderful, thank-you to those of you who have helped me greatly in the past...and those who have made me laugh and made me think

But

Goodbye

Not only don't go, name and shame.

Too many people are unnecessarily nasty on here.

Queens.....a lot of us have struggled with you.
Hiding behind abusive PMs is abhorrent
Name and shame
and
don't go

Don't go Queens!!! There are some people who write mean, mad and untrue things. What goes round comes round. They are twisted sad forks!

why let others control your life and your decisions?

Stick two fingers up to them.......paste their pm and details....

Too often the forum members go into personal attacks rather than balanced debate.......by all means agree and disagree on topics BUT they should leave out the vitriol!!

Keep posting....... :D

if you leave they have won what thread is it in connection with?

This is very sad!
I agree with the above - please don't leave.

Getting personally aggressive is just way out of line. If they thought you were wrong, they should have said it politely and in public, giving supporting reasoning/evidence. That's the whole point of this forum.

No one should feel they have to leave a forum because of other peoples abuse, totally unacceptable.........

Amen!

Naming and shaming doesn't usually do any good, but I hope the offender is man or woman enough to apologise & put it right.

Wonder if the person who caused this has a set and owns up.

I won't wait up.......

dont let them drive you out, Im with the name and shame brigade here, if all those who felt abused left it would just be the thoughtless and arrogant bullies left, then the rest of of us would have to leave as well.

If you don't want to name & shame,maybe you could paste the message & omit the drone laying,sour faced queen's name.

What on earth has happened here ? Whatever it is it shouldn't have ... I'm with the name and shame brigade, let's all see who needs a Gob Restraint please !

Latest posts

Back