hive kicked over

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So many threads to read so little internet connection...

Well ... that will teach you to live somewhere that they think broadband is something that goes around your hat to stick bits of straw in ... and it's quicker to send a carrier pigeon than wait for a mobile phone signal !!

Friday? What day is it today? Monday? Friday - I have a head ache and need a dark room...;) So many threads to read so little internet connection...

Get a grip, Queens59!

You're supposed to be one of the beeks worth listening to on this Forum!

If you keep losing it like this, you risk becoming the third person on my 'Ignore' list - out if sheer disappointment!

Now, go and ask Matron for your pills.

Dusty.

I have a fast broadband connection... Real fibre optic cable......

so will I get to Friday early?

I have a fast broadband connection... Real fibre optic cable......

so will I get to Friday early?

No ... that will be no use ...by the time we all get to Friday it will be Sunday for you and you will have missd the Abbots Bromley Horn Dance because that's on Friday for the rest of us ....

I'm vacating the county of Norfolk to travel to Lincolnshire for a 1940's weekend............

so that means I will miss it completely.......

I'm vacating the county of Norfolk to travel to Lincolnshire for a 1940's weekend............

so that means I will miss it completely.......

Good luck then ... I was going to say that there might be nothing left when you get back ... and then I realised you were leaving N0RFOLK so there's not a lot to go back to anyway !!

:icon_204-2::icon_204-2:

You should be completely safe in Lincolnshire ... I understand that nobody has been there or left since the 1940's so you should have a good time ..

The railway hasnt reached Louth yet.:icon_204-2:

Oi! I'll have you know we have superfast 1Mb broadband in south kesteven!!!!!

Bet it hasn't got as far as Cleethorpes yet ... there were some Vikings still living there last time I went across - I don't think they've even got elastic bands let alone broad band !!

Why does that not surprise me ? Have you ever been to Cleethorpes ?

Was there the other week.

Very good mobile internet connection....

Something to do with being camped next to an aerial tho.

Was there the other week.

Very good mobile internet connection....

Something to do with being camped next to an aerial tho.

I was there last week for the day. Baffling parking ticket dispensers which took some fathoming out. Must have puzzled a few previous because it eventually threw three lots of coins down the returned coin chute. Bought granddaughters ice cream!

Oi! I'll have you know we have superfast 1Mb broadband in south kesteven!!!!!

Ah ha! In North Kestevan we get upto 7mb. Unless my neighbours are online, in which case it drops to 0.8mb
If it rains and the wind is blowing in the right direction then there's a good chance we get nothing at all!!

It's always been Friday in your head, Jenkinsbrynmair.

Commonly known as 'poets' day.

Dusty

The earlier the better in my case at the moment! :D I completed my work for the week midday Tuesday so it was more of a case of POEICBATATROTW day!

Gamekeepers are either ignorant bastards or (some) are in tune with the environment!
I have been privileged to have known many of the latter... would never ever ever kick over a hive!

Sadly the ilk who go shooting for pleasure seem not to consider anything but their own selfish desires.. feeding pheasant with growth hormone feed etc etc... an industry I would like to see banned!!!
My opinion!!
I both bee keep and shoot.
I personally think that you may be the ignorant one if you look at the grand scheme of things.
I eat all I shoot, wild animals that have had a wild life! not barn fed chickens that have a poor quality of life.
I have worked on over 10 shooting estates and have never heard of growth hormone feed for pheasants. it may have happened once or may be a complete myth.

Back