hive kicked over

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are your bees on the Duke of Norfolks' land round the Arundel area? Would be interested how well they do there as it always looks well managed?

working

What ? All 46 of them plus your 5 ? As long as it is only for over-wintering and they have stopped foraging otherwise you will have far too many in a single apiary.
Look my bee master has god knows how many hives many more than I suggested most are not being used, until I find land I can put them all on together I will not be having to many hives on the go

Not many places will support that many hives all year round

Craig

permission

The gamekeepers I know are inquiring fellows and its just possible he may have been testing the stability of the teetering stack.

why would I want an idiot like that near my hives let alone kick them to test them, What a stupid answer,im an enquiring person you wouldn't like me testing my size 9s on your hives would you, Be a happy bunny if it happened to you wouldn't you

pearce

Are your bees on the Duke of Norfolks' land round the Arundel area? Would be interested how well they do there as it always looks well managed?
your a shrewd one aint ya, if its who I think it is you already know so why ask??????????????/

did we ever get to the bottom of how the damage occured?

was the game keeper scenario just a guess, was there any previous "tensions" leading up to this that would give strength to the suspicions?

if not it would be just as reasonable to surmise that a unicorn did it.

did we ever get to the bottom of how the damage occured?

was the game keeper scenario just a guess, was there any previous "tensions" leading up to this that would give strength to the suspicions?

if not it would be just as reasonable to surmise that a unicorn did it.

More likely to be a troll...

Back