Happy Birthday Thread

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Born on this day in 1855 (died Feb 11 1939 - poor sod missed his party by three days)
Nikolai Viktorovich Nasonov.
He 'discovered' and found the purpose of the Nasonov gland and first described it in 1883fb.jpg

Born on this day in 1855 (died Feb 11 1939 - poor sod missed his party by three days)
Nikolai Viktorovich Nasonov.
He 'discovered' and found the purpose of the Nasonov gland and first described it in 1883View attachment 35224
I shall add Happy birthday and happy Valentine’s Day to another erstwhile hero. Our very own @Michael Palmer

Happy Birthday @maggiescrase123
Hope you have a lovely day
Thank you - had a great day.
Just wanted to add how much I appreciate the knowledge and advice available on this forum. This is my first winter with two colonies, the day before yesterday I found something had had a bit of a go at entering through the roof (phenolic ply - quite tough?) - the damage was minor but I can only assume it was a woodpecker - lots of good advice on how to manage this which I have put into action. Hopefully a stitch in time will prevent further damage!

Latest posts

Back