5K, congratulations Mark

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done that man, long may it remain as is.

Friendly polite and chatty.

PH

Well done Mark and thank you. I've met some good friends through here and been rescued on more than one occasion!

You must be Buzzing

Well done :)

can't remember how else I spent the hour or so at the end of the day before the forum took over...... a good idea, well executed and incredibly well managed!
thanks

Congrats Mark on a great idea and hello to all 5001 members (and growing!)

Mine says 4460 today, so it's certainly grown overnight. But not 5001.

psa you are seeing a cache view of the forum.
The forum drops a cookie on your computer so you see the forum faster and we use less bandwith.

As an example the forum header is cached,that way every time you view a new page the header is pulled from your cache folder on your computer rather than being sent half way around the world first every time.

If you empty your cache folder and history then it should show the lastest forum view.

That is why many forum members could still see an xmas tree in Febuary.

Thanks to everyone who has posted in this thread to date,its your forum and you as a user is what makes it work.
I just tidy things up on the server and close the sandpit and confiscate the toys when I need to.

psa you are seeing a cache view of the forum.
The forum drops a cookie on your computer so you see the forum faster and we use less bandwith.

As an example the forum header is cached,that way every time you view a new page the header is pulled from your cache folder on your computer rather than being sent half way around the world first every time.

If you empty your cache folder and history then it should show the lastest forum view.

That is why many forum members could still see an xmas tree in Febuary.

Thanks to everyone who has posted in this thread to date,its your forum and you as a user is what makes it work.
I just tidy things up on the server and close the sandpit and confiscate the toys when I need to.

No, I'm not. I've emptied my cache, deleted the cookie for BKF, removed history and it still keeps coming back as 4460. Even when just logged in again, I hadn't used the cookie, simply entering the url manually.
And that doesn't explain why yesterday's total of 4458 increased +2 to 4460 today.
I've even tried it with Safari which has no cookies or history for using on BKF and it says 4460, too.
Curious, eh?

Back