Robbing help please

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mice can get into a 6mm aperture.

Do you have proof of that anywhere..i have aviaries with 14mm mesh and adult mice do not have a hope in hell's chance of getting through that..i also make live catch mouse traps using 14mm mesh and even half grown mice can not fit through it..6mm is a very small space for a mouse to fit through in my experience with adult and half grown mice..

Do you have proof of that anywhere..i have aviaries with 14mm mesh and adult mice do not have a hope in hell's chance of getting through that..i also make live catch mouse traps using 14mm mesh and even half grown mice can not fit through it..6mm is a very small space for a mouse to fit through in my experience with adult and half grown mice..

Have a look on yootoob, there is a video there of an experiment where a mouse squeezed into an aperture less than 8mm.

I just did my rodenticide handling and rodent control qualifications last week, the person taking the course was a proffessional pestie, it was he that passed that information on.

Better tell Swienty then.

Not had a mouse in one of those floors yet over X years. 8mm.

PH

Have a look on yootoob, there is a video there of an experiment where a mouse squeezed into an aperture less than 8mm.

I just did my rodenticide handling and rodent control qualifications last week, the person taking the course was a proffessional pestie, it was he that passed that information on.

Them facts are no good to me.. yootube is kark as are most pest controllers ..they have certificates which i could easily get (if i read the rule book) and i felt the need to..
Personally i will go with my own experiences where Vermin control is needed.

Haha I have some fun with the pooches.
Anyway here goes if it works..all done on my phone by the way..the entrance is 100mm x 100mm x 9mm high..I cut a 50mm shim that slides in to narrow it down if need be..fire away with any questions if you need more information.
Cheers
Steve.

Can I do anything to bodge something like this on a paynes poly floor ?

maybe I should do the plastic trunking option ?

Ye , you can do it on a Payne's poly hive, or any other poly hive come to that.

Latest posts

Back