Worst scaremongering article this year?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to add........any HONEST entrepreneurs

Why? because I know their are lots of small businesses who live off the public sector and go bust time and time again.

So if a business stands in front of you and spins you a line that you know to be a load of b#**^$s you say good for you I really trust you.

No, I would take into account a lot of other issues. Make the equation. Think a little.

greetings,
these two students posted a survey about queen bees back in sept 2013 !! the 24th to be exact, and I would imagine they are as horrified as everyone else about the rubbish written by the Examinar, the journalist probably wasn't from Yorkshire !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, I would take into account a lot of other issues. Make the equation. Think a little.

What if the business was established but produced a little unwanted effluent? ;)

Hang on a minute......I don't suppose much has happened to this business. All that I can see is the university has taken down from its website an article that had an amount of misinformation....and so they should but well done for admitting it.

YES..........God forbid any more miss information ever be published any where in the world. Amen.

spelt where as ware..................dough!

CCD? I thought there were zero CCD in entire Europe. Other losses are other losses. As I learned USA have "exclusive right" for that, or am I wrong? Does something changed?

their we go .............we have just witnessed the destruction of small business in this country, by the 'well off' 'in place' producers of honey, that don't want competition.
This country needs any entrepreneurs it can get. Even these poor brave souls.
We are leaving a debt to our young, that I don't think elderly people can get their heads around.
It will become apparent to them shortly, though.

There is a one word reply to the above and it is not polite so I will leave it to the readers to choose their own version.

I am not a commercial beekeeper and even I could see the document was a load of <same one word > again.

their we go .............we have just witnessed the destruction of small business in this country, by the 'well off' 'in place' producers of honey, that don't want competition.
I dont know how you equate somebody removing misinformation from a website to the destruction of a small business.
They're supposed to be studying not selling candles. Do these students actually have any hives? I ask because they show jars of honey on Face Book.

There is a one word reply to the above and it is not polite

''Bollox'' isthe word you are thinking?

I like the second sentence of your 'signature' and agree entirely. I am inclined to think it is mosf often the third option (unless, of course, if they are unable to think .... in which case the options are limited to the other two).

These are the people paying your pensions, you really are a generation of foul mouthed, selfish.......................................................................
Time will fill in the blanks.

These are the people paying your pensions, you really are a generation of foul mouthed, selfish.......................................................................

Who? Students? Paying our pensions? National Insurance contributions pays my pension, and I'll probably never get back what I paid in.

I would like to add........any HONEST entrepreneurs

I assume you didn't read the article.

No one is denigrating the enthusiasm and effort to start a business; good luck to them.

However, this is a long line of example of people using scare stories about the extinction of bees to drive their businesses.

Is cider 2 for 1 tonight at the petrol station?

However, this is a long line of example of people using scare stories about the extinction of bees to drive their businesses.

Oh...... so where did they get that idea from.... I wonder?

Latest posts

Back