Weald place farm

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes yes yes, that's how bananas get the bends.

But really, the idea of buying them on Saturdays ... :nono:

:winner1st:
smoking the skins is thought to induce narcosis... anecdotal.. have never smoked anything.. except the odd colony of bees!:not worthy
ohthedrama:​

I worked in Norfolk for a while, and absolutely nothing like that went on, so far as I could tell. (Except possibly at weekends.)

No not weekends anymore...Thursdays!!

Weekends is ice cream!

A word of warning. Some of these posts come very close to being defamatory. Truth is a defence, but unless you're wholly sure of what you're posting, proceed with caution.

iff he had ripped me off like he obvoiusly has done to people on here . i wouldnt give a t--s what he was going to do or not going to do.. but i would of been to see him and took what he owed me:rules::rules:

Aaaaargh, I just bought a AMM Queen from him, it took a little bit of badgering to get it.
I do wish I had read this thread before I had used him.

:spy:As in all truly isolated communities?:icon_204-2::icon_204-2::icon_204-2::icon_204-2:

:sorry:

Yup - my father always mentioned the fact that back two generations there weren't that many grandmothers in our little corner of the valley - and I won't mention what my Great great grandfather got up to a century ago (let's just say that birth certificates make interesting and confusing reading)

Back