Ultra sound machines info?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poly Hive

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
12 and 18 Nucs
Any one use one at home for tendon probs? Or know of a board or forum where they are discussed?

PH

Can you give a few more details PH. ideally what you are hoping to treat with it and how long it's been a problem.

Do pm me if you prefer.... confidentiality guaranteed!

I have found these when used by a physio to beneficial.

I had a bad injury some years back and had treatment of every type as payed for by the company due to industrial injury.Lost the use of a ligament and had tendon damage in my Ankle.
I had ultra sound but to be honest i think that stretching and exercise worked more for my injury.

I've had ultrasound for both back and ankle injury. Applied both times by professional physio with sophisticated machine. Gave relief to pain.
So, I bought one (nothing like the pro ones) and it made things worse.
So, I sent it back.
From what I was told about tendons they take ages to heal.

Gentle heat and gentle stretching help if done regularly.

4 yrs to use what i can call normally,but its always nigglin away.Sometimes i end up limping for a while but not for long if i sit down and rest it for the evening.

I had a torn shoulder muscle from a car accident and suffered with it for 5 years due to wrong diagnosis.
It was finally diagnosed correctly after new xrays and I went to physio where they used ultra sound on it along with massage treatment, after 6 visits the problem I had been suffering with for five years had completely gone.

I slipped over on my allotment just before christmas and tore the same muscle again so I am waiting for physio again now...lol

Cheers Chris

Latest posts

Back