The death of an old friend

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

victor meldrew

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
On Saturday my Samoyed bitch Sasha passed away at 9.30am.
I am bereft .
She was one in a million and has left a void that will never be filled!
She had a good life for fourteen years and actually died in my wife's arms !

View attachment 8608

View attachment 8609

Buried Sunday in a shady spot alongside three other much loved dogs all of whom she knew (farm dogs ) where my apiary is!
RIP Sasha!
VM

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. It's easy to see how much she was loved and adored. Run free over the rainbow bridge precious Sacha. Xxx

Sorry for you VM it is clear from previous posts that she meant so much to you.

Very sorry for your loss, VM. I still miss my Sinbad, who died in January. He was a fine cat.

A great shame - my sincere condolences - you can never, ever replace such a wonderful creature - but somewhere there's a dog sitting lonely and frightened in a rescue centre who'd be very happy to help get you over the pain of parting..........

I lost two dogs within a few weeks of each other a couple of years back, and like you, was beside myself, until these two came along (both from local rescue centres) -
portrait.jpg

VM it's very sad to hear of your loss, but I am glad you have the happy memories to remember her by; my condolences

Jim

Very sorry to hear of your loss......all dog lovers will empathise.

A non dog lover is also crying over her breakfast this morning. Sorry VM, best friends like that don't come along often.
Cazza (cat lover)

Very sorry for your loss. I know you truly loved that dog.

So sorry to hear this ... we've had four dogs through our married life (40 years) and they have been as much a part of the family as the children. Very sad when they go ... all characters and personalities and many memories. Our latest labrador is 9 years old going on 2 and we hope he will make old bones .... 14 years is a good age for a big dog, you've done well. Phil

Latest posts

Back