Swienty Poly National Brood Boxes

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bates

House Bee
Beekeeping Sponsor
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Looking to do a bulk buy of 20+ to trial on a site and see how they do. Only suppliers I have found is C W J. I have asked Murray as he has share in the tooling I believe but I don't want to pester him too much as I've never had a reply about it.

Anyone point me in the right direction?

Swienty direct through the BFA as they are now suppliers ?
Let us know how you get on with reductions as I'll be interested in a bulk purchase before next winter :)

Apparently they have updated the design with a frame rail in the new boxes so maybe possible to negotiate a deal on clearing the old stock, again, I'd be interested if you need to make up the numbers.

Not a BFA member YET, still in the process although 3 have forwarded me? Been meaning to do it for past 2 years but only got onto it in January.

& Will do!

I think Swienty would probably direct you to C Wynne anyway, whats the problem with dealing with them ? A really good family firm in my experience.

No issue with dealing with them, have plenty of times just if I can get a better bulk rate direct to save the pennies.

They'll be wanting to offload the old to bring in the new,,,, have you talked to them ? I always view the list price as a starting point ;)

Yeah spoke to them and got a bulk price for 20+ best they could do. On that note.. is there a new variant?

Hrm, maybe its best to wait for this new gen? Although the changes seem to be minor from what's stated in the thread.

Go to Tradex Saturday and talk direct to Swienty, they are there

Paynes stock Swienty polys, thats where I get my poly Langstroths from. Im sure they sell nationals as well

Any more information on this Tradex? Location etc?

And Paynes only have Swienty Langs and their own style Poly Nationals. Need to keep same dimensions for the amount of gear I have in roofs, floors and my Ute fabricated bed for their size.

This Sat 1st March at Stonleigh, google Beetradex

BFA AGM is being held there as well so you can catch up with Murray

Last edited:
Ah didn't realise this was the new name for it. Probably go up and have a nose about.

Spoke to Swienty, got a decent price on the boxes (new variant) but they didn't have 40 left for us so going to get them shipped over.

Anyone interested in another 42 boxes? If you double up with my shipment can get a better price per box. Paying up later today so if anyone interested please call me asap 07756424643.

Thanks for the heads up anyway, I'd have been interested if cash flow was going a bit better, tricky time of year for me.

Understandable, if I am happy and we have the cash we will probably get another batch in the Autumn so if anyone's interested in going in on a bulk buy with me we can make arrangements.

Latest posts

Back