stolen honey in tubs

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How usual is it for producers of this scale to be storing honey in 30lb buckets?

Depends on the end market, if selling to the commercial honey packers generally you go for barrels, if selling to small scale packers (other Beekeepers) the 30lb buckets are the way forward, nice and easy to move and handle.

Barrels are a pain in most smale scale opperations.

I really hope they catch the thieves, it can't be that easy to off load that ammount of honey without a few people knowing..... It's not like you copuld say you had a bumper year this year, unfortunatley for Mike though honey will keep in tubs for years so may just be eeked out over time.

C B

Plastering driving directions to all and sundry on epay would have widened the cohort that would notice a quick profit from afar. Likely gave the nod to some p....s more local to go and investigate...

Sounds like someone was really desperate. How low can they get to do something like this? Whatever next!

Are there any updates - did they get caught?

Jc

........with a large tow hitch, having left the caravan and lurchers down the road?

ooh - got to be careful the hand wringers will be off again moaning about predjudice against certain types of people who'se ancestors carried pikes in defence of our realm (allegedly)

Deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:
No posts since last July then this ? Not what we need on this forum ...

I agree, deleted it.

Fixx, control yourself or you will be sent to the naughty corner.

Defending the realm with pikes?
Were they the sole survivors?

Tis the fishy challenge all over again
...... hyvati hyssykat !

Defending the realm with pikes?
Were they the sole survivors?

Tis the fishy challenge all over again
...... hyvati hyssykat !

Not like you to perch on the fence , you weaver'd in the piscine connection on porpoise.

My position is entenched, I will not flounder, I'll grab the bull(head)by the horns, not dab about or talk any more pollocks.

My position is entenched, I will not flounder, I'll grab the bull(head)by the horns, not dab about or talk any more pollocks.
O.K Jonah...
Just because you live in Wales :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back