scales

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chrisfnvs

Field Bee
Beekeeping Sponsor
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
I am in need of upgrading my weighing scales, i am currently using a salter digital scale which is ok for singles jars, but i would like something i can weigh buckets etc on so just wondering what others are using ? Chris

Thanks Peter, that is just the thing i was looking for, will order one tomorrow cheers mate

I bought the ones i have a couple of years ago Chris, and we have used them a lot in that time, so far with no problems at all, so not too bad for the price.
They are on e bay at various prices, some with bidding starting at 99p, i think we paid around £80 for ours on the buy it now, so they have come down a bit in some adverts.

Last edited:
I have a very similar if not the same ones Chris, on HM's recommendation, excellent and very flexible and accurate when checked against a known weight.

As above we have similar and work well for buckets.

The new scales are up and running now, very impressed with them thanks all for your recommendations just what i was looking for great:thanks:

Pleased to hear you like them Chris, bet your testing them by weighing lots of things.

Pleased to hear you like them Chris, bet your testing them by weighing lots of things.

You're right Peter, i now know exactly what everything in the honey house weights :icon_204-2:

Any recommendations for weighing bulk honey tanks (+/- 300kg)??

Latest posts

Back