Rip off Ragheads

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

broandy

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
30 + 25 nucs
Just put some petrol in the car before VAT goes up to 20% and on my reciept its already added 20% VAT Puking Ragheads, Guy behind the counter does not know anything about it sheeeeeezzzzzzzz tut :rant:

The receipt is dated and timed, send a copy along to trading standards and let them sort out the guilty party. Just work out how much you want back from the company in over charged VAT and costs before they get fined for ripping you off.

hel no let um get fined the tax man can have the few quid his agent ripped off me I rather go to court wit sum butties and a flask and see how much they get fined :hurray:

Now I would have threatened (and done it) to call the police as they had stolen money from me and all the other people using the station, and kicked off a big scene until they got the owners there and changed stuff.

Yours Roy

feds were on the petrol court they said its a civil matter

broandy;102013 said:
feds were on the petrol court they said its a civil matter
Everything is someone else's brief where the polis are concerned . Had my brake pipe cut . they wouldn't give me a crime number said "Criminal damage to a motor vehicle requires witnesses !"
I said "I call it attempted murder " Still no response from plod!

John Wilkinson

broandy;101973 said:
Just put some petrol in the car before VAT goes up to 20% and on my reciept its already added 20% VAT Puking Ragheads, Guy behind the counter does not know anything about it sheeeeeezzzzzzzz tut :rant:

"Ragheads"? What exactly do you mean by that?

psafloyd;102033 said:
"********"? What exactly do you mean by that?

Perhaps this from the urban dictionary.....

The rag being a turban and the head being that of a middle eastern or far eastern male. Although not all middle eastern or far eastern people wear turbans the term raghead is used in any case. It's the same as calling an Iraqi a.****************************************************************************************************************************

Hivemaker.;102034 said:
Perhaps this from the urban dictionary.....

The rag being a turban and the head being that of a middle eastern or far eastern male. Although not all middle eastern or far eastern people wear turbans the term raghead is used in any case. It's the same as calling an Iraqi a ************

Thanks, HM. I know exactly how it has been used more recently (Arabs since GW1) and more 'traditionally' in the UK, Sikhs.

I was more interested in learning to whom he was referring and why why such language was used.

Not very often I lock a thread.

I have run out of stars *********

If anyone else wants to use racist wording on the forum then I will ban the member without question.

THIS HAS TO BE THE WORST THREAD I HAVE EVER READ ON THIS FORUM and without my heavy editing could of caused some posters a lot of trouble.

Admin.

Back