Recycling

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karol

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
I'm all for recycling but when I went to buy a bottle of water the other day at a service station the bottle was dirty grey. I was under the impression that food contact materials had to be virgin. Not any more apparently. Very scary:

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&s...YQFnoECAkQAQ&usg=AOvVaw16PyC3tBqE2BMRRMV3Nyiz
Long term predicted impacts include hormone modulated cancers. I'm sticking to cans and glass now.

I'm all for recycling but when I went to buy a bottle of water the other day at a service station the bottle was dirty grey. I was under the impression that food contact materials had to be virgin. Not any more apparently. Very scary:

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&s...YQFnoECAkQAQ&usg=AOvVaw16PyC3tBqE2BMRRMV3Nyiz
Long term predicted impacts include hormone modulated cancers. I'm sticking to cans and glass now.
Not very reassuring is it?
I tried taking a tap with me when travelling, but I could never get any water out of it. Strange really as it was the same model as the one in the kitchen!😜
I wonder what nasties lurk in plastic milk bottles? Mine today is stamped HDPE not PET. Once again, the old ways of reusable glassware seem safer and wiser than todays plastic.

Not very reassuring is it?
I tried taking a tap with me when travelling, but I could never get any water out of it. Strange really as it was the same model as the one in the kitchen!😜
I wonder what nasties lurk in plastic milk bottles? Mine today is stamped HDPE not PET. Once again, the old ways of reusable glassware seem safer and wiser than todays plastic.
I think i know where you went wrong. You need to tap dance in those circumstances. Its a modern version of a rain dance, when a more localised water supply is required. 😳🤣

Latest posts

Back