Patternless foundation, or negative patterned foundation

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
QUOTE=Hivemaker.;387283]Just a general chat forum.[/QUOTE]

:icon_204-2::icon_204-2: I'm happy but what happened to "Patternless foundation, or negative patterned foundation" ??

QUOTE=Hivemaker.;387283]Just a general chat forum.

:icon_204-2::icon_204-2: I'm happy but what happened to "Patternless foundation, or negative patterned foundation" ??[/QUOTE]

We've just taken heed of your crusading on another thread and gone
FOUNDATION FREE!

:D

:icon_204-2::icon_204-2: I'm happy but what happened to "Patternless foundation, or negative patterned foundation" ??

We've just taken heed of your crusading on another thread and gone
FOUNDATION FREE!

:D
[/QUOTE]

Cheeky beggar ,,,, My Crusading ? .... I'm just an acolyte on these theads ...

My FinL was asked for his mobile number by an estate agent recently - he glared at him (you could see ice forming) and said 'My 'mobile' is for MY benefit - NOT yours - so NO YOU CAN'T...he then stalked off leaving the poor man shaking...

My FinL was asked for his mobile number by an estate agent recently - he glared at him (you could see ice forming) and said 'My 'mobile' is for MY benefit - NOT yours - so NO YOU CAN'T...he then stalked off leaving the poor man shaking...

Shaking with disbelief?
Why have a mobile if you can't take or won't make calls on the go?

Horses for courses.
Some people can't live without constant contact....leave them be, shut your eyes and smell the flowers....what does it matter?

On the subject of mobiles, we seem to be regressing. Nowadays they're back to the size of small bibles and you can't venture further away than 200 yards from a power point as they constantly need recharging.
Walking back from Folkestone town centre yesterday (as quickly as I could :D) and saw someone coming the other way so engrossed in the street map navigator mullarkey on his Dai phone he walked into a lamp post. I wonder when they'll start publishing iphone road fatality figures?
But maybe it's just a form of natural selection - weeding out the nobwits of the world (technical term that - check the lexicon :D

.......... I wonder when they'll start publishing iphone road fatality figures?

But maybe it's just a form of natural selection - weeding out the nobwits of the world (technical term that - check the lexicon :D

The number of people I still see driving along using their phones is increasing .... but, where in the past, they used to be seen with a phone to their ear ... it now seems that most people are intent on scratching at the screen - which is even more deadly !! Nobwits ... definitely !

Back