Our First Jar

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful. Make sure you enjoy it - fresh home made bread, still warm from the oven and honey.

Mmmm..... Nothing better than the taste of that very first jar! Enjoy.

Im making some honey whisky with the cappings, very nice and its only been 1/2 hour :cheers2:

Well done.

Do we have One Jar Owners?

Nice feeling isn't it? I saved my very first honey in a fancy jar from kefalonia. I put the date and 'very first honey' on the bottom. I'll save it till old age. Serves as a handy paperweight.

Congratulations not only a great feeling but frankly the best bribe I've ever come across the number I people I've swayed with honey is scary.

Beautiful :) I bet it's the best honey you've ever tasted too :)

Sweet !! Picture says it all. A picture with a great story behind it. Hopefully next year I will have a similar picture to add aswell. Nice one............I give you £4 for your jar of honey :calmdown:

Nice feeling isn't it? I saved my very first honey in a fancy jar from kefalonia. I put the date and 'very first honey' on the bottom. I'll save it till old age. Serves as a handy paperweight.

That's a great idea!

......and we held your hand all the way to the birth! Such fab news...enjoy your success. The sweet taste of success!

Borrowed an extractor this weekend, and filled the jars tonight we got 16 jars in total.
This is from the bees we got in May this year, we must be doing something right.

Otis hogg,
enjoy, we have just had some of our first honey,
by the way I used to live in bingley, small world!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back