Other hobbies

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lovely two strokes :) ... an rd350 was my dream bike at college

I bought a brand new silver RD350B when I was 18. £580 - seems almost trivial now but it was nearly 30% of my annual pay then. Looking at the prices these machines fetch now I wish I had kept it and the RD400 I had subsequently. Hey-ho.

My hobbies include course and sea fishing, steam and stationary engines, rock climbing. I'm fortunate as I live near one of the best rock climbing areas in Britain. I also go to Cadwell Park to watch amateur bike racing at least 4/5 times a year.

I also love two strokes and had an X7 and an LC 350. Would love a Kettle or LC 500 in day-glo Marlborough colours.

Ian

I've had 3 of the 4 above! The X7 being the one I didn't own. . The rd500 (in marlboro colours!) was bought in boxes and sold in boxes. The LC was a bit of a mess and I swapped it for the kettle, but it was too big for a shortarse like me so I sold it on and bought a US spec RD400d and a Uk RD400E, both still in the shed both a bit rough but they are keeping the NS400r, '71 kawsaki A7 avenger and the rarest of the lot a '63 Royal Enfield 'new bullet' company.

Latest posts

Back