Newbee in Swansea

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pendragonlaw

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
Hello everyone
I'm very new to all this but have wanted to keep bees for many years but have only now got to a place in life /career etc wherebyI can devote the right time to studying them and looking after them. I have yet to purchase a hive etc and thought that this forum will be a great place to start and perhaps get a mentor.
I look forward very much to reading all of your posts.
David

Welcome. Take a beekeeping course if at all possible before you get bees!
Good luck
E

I went to a beekeeping meeting last week at the Gowerton Conservative club. Was that one the West Glamorgan one?

Hi, I am with swansea and district and I find them a brilliant association to be with. Very friendly and we are lucky enough to have the seasonal bee inspector as a member.

Yes I think I may have met him last week. Smashing chap. I want to learn to make beeswax polish and candles so hoping someone at the club can teach me

I went to a beekeeping meeting last week at the Gowerton Conservative club.
Must be Swansea BKA (you wouldn't find me in a Conservative club, unless I'd turned to a bit of arson :D) - nice bunch as well - was with them this morning in the bee tent at Builth

Latest posts

Back