New year New Horizons?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back to the grind

Well, that's it - back home and back in 'work' (that's if sitting in an office staring out the window can be classed at work) and they seem to have changed the IT settings so I can't access my personal emails and get on with planning and finding funding for my next trip to Africa :banghead:
Long day yesterday - sorting out my suspended security pass, deleting.... err... I mean actioning the hundreds of emails in my in tray. Fencing with my line manager who's trying to bully me to resign. Mowing the lawns (the dog in my avatar having got lost three times in the healthy sward that's sprung up) and frantically bottling honey for my main retailer whose stock ran out last week and was desperate for more.
That's the end of this thread I suppose - bees to inspect this afternoon and hives to select for the out apiary, have to move them before long to catch the apple blossoms.
:seeya:

Welcome back JBM.

It's been a fantastic experience, thankyou for sharing. I must admit that I truly envy you - although not the returning to an office part, of course.

Latest posts

Back