new oxalic treatment OXUVAR

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We can learn so much from this forum. Now just wait the Welsh solution. They surely need a Milk Degree.

All Welsh milk is so pure it's better than pharmaceutical grade ;)
You don't need a degree to know that one

That cant be right,thats more expensive tan top soil.Water here €20 a cubic metre.

ok, yep it is wrong 126. PENCE per cubic metre so thats 0,12 pence per litre....pheew, i would never have a bath again at 12p a litre

ok, yep it is wrong 126. PENCE per cubic metre so thats 0,12 pence per litre....pheew, i would never have a bath again at 12p a litre

Having "insider knowledge" on what Thames water do to water... I would not even consider bathing in it!

Yeghes da

Official: London tap water is the best in Britain

Well it has been through quite a few of the most efficient filters in the world - the human kidney.

Anyway - back on subject, I'm thinking of putting a few ibuprofen in our evening cuppa each night -

Official: London tap water is the best in Britain

Well it has been through quite a few of the most efficient filters in the world - the human kidney.

Anyway - back on subject, I'm thinking of putting a few ibuprofen in SWMBO's cuppa each night - see if it will sort out this recurring headache she has once the news at ten finishes.

..... I will try and source some pharmaceutical quality tea first though

....and sugar of course, if taken... ordinary sugar full of pesticides you know.

Hear tell of beekeepers using this ordinary contaminated sugar with there pharmaceutical grade oxalic.

Last edited:
Back