New EU honey labelling rules.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The problem is that it is not taken into account when there is prior labeling, that is, if a Chinese supplier labels its honey in Turkey or in another EU country, then no matter how much it specifies for a subsequent re-export, that honey will be All effects Turkish and not Chinese.

While I was in turkish shop in France ( lot of similar food we use over here) I saw honey from Turkey in jars on shelf and some glucose/fructose syrup also, truth to be told - they look to me all the same.. Especially the look of multifloral honey is politely said odd.. I know that turkish honey has bad reputation at my place as Chinese and now I can see by myself that where is smoke - there is a fire.. So if someone at my place label as turkish honey, no point - we consider it as bad as chinese..
Import of " honey" is well organized and not random, hardly it will stop until some " big heads" from EU top finish into joint and their names published and thousands of tons of fake honey get destroyed PUBLICLY. When that happen I might say - it looks interesting..

New method which effectively found fake honey, fake milk, fake wine, etc.. ( for now until wise guys find a way to pass testing):

https://www.ana-lab.rs/en/home/

Latest posts

Back