Michael Palmer.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hivemaker.

Queen Bee
Beekeeping Sponsor
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Happy birthday, Mike, hope you have a good one.

Happy birthday, Mike, hope you have a good one.

It was a good day Pete. And thanks all for the good wishes. A nice day spent in my wood shop.

One part of the day wasn't so grand. I buried my old buddy this afternoon. She was an international star. Miss Meat was a kind old soul. She may have been a cow, but she was one of the best dogs we ever had. Can't remember what year she was born, but she must have been near 25. My kids used to ride on her back, and the oldest is now 33. Lesley's pretty upset.

Sleep tight Meat.

Will the rest of the 15027 subscribers to this forum be getting something similar?

That would require a birth certificate, at the very least.
It is the Internet afterall ... heh !:D!
I jest.. of course.

Birfday greets, Mr.Palmer.

Bill

It was a good day Pete. And thanks all for the good wishes. A nice day spent in my wood shop.

One part of the day wasn't so grand. I buried my old buddy this afternoon. She was an international star. Miss Meat was a kind old soul. She may have been a cow, but she was one of the best dogs we ever had. Can't remember what year she was born, but she must have been near 25. My kids used to ride on her back, and the oldest is now 33. Lesley's pretty upset.

Sleep tight Meat.

Sorry to hear that. Easy to get attached to animals with characters. Hope you had a JCB, big pit !!!
E

Should of asked advice,us Brits are experts and digging cow pits :blush5:

Latest posts

Back