Maisemores end of season sale

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cedar & pine mix, that could cause issues shorly as both will expand/contract at different rates ????.

a clever trick for marketing dubious kit? forget different expansion rates - that stuff is going to rot in a thrice
I treat all wooden hive parts now. Doesn't matter whether it's pine, cedar, or lignum vitae. I don't trust the quality of any modern timber. Takes seconds per super with the sprayer. I'm also investigating wax dipping as an option

Bee Equipment have 24 hour offers on this week and today's is National cedar supers for £14 (2nds I'm assuming, but I usually buy 2nds anyway!)
Don't you need to add VAT to that price?

Too many questions he didn’t like or considered inappropriate as part of his assumed ‘forum spomser’ privallige
Always risky to assume; I've found.

Be good to compare the prices vs the latest sale that's just started - I suspect a small increase across the board !

Frame prices look to have gone up by about 10% compared with the ones I bought in their sale last year.

I don't recall ever comparing them before, but I'm surprised at the cost difference between, say, DN4s and DN5s. The latter being about 30% more expensive.

James

Latest posts

Back