Large Scale Honey production.. Viable ?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmm

I haven't ploughed through the whole thread but.

I know one man who makes his living exclusively from honey.

I know a family who make a good living from their bottling plant which is a wonder to behold but apart from their honey they also sell a lovely range of jams, pickles, marmalade and so on.

I know another who apart from honey also sells top quality candles.

It is VERY difficult to make a full time living from honey, especially in our climate. Instance last year I had a zero crop. It happens people, first for me in a lot of years but it does happen.

PH

ANY business venture to be successful needs careful and considered planning, skill and masses of dedication and very hard work... plus a banking partner who will supply capital.

Yeghes da

ANY business venture to be successful needs careful and considered planning, skill and masses of dedication and very hard work... plus a banking partner who will supply capital.

Yeghes da

I would not advise anyone to go into beekeeping with a banking partner; or any partner for that matter. better a couple of hundred hives of your own than five hundred and have some money grubber moaning about poor returns.

I would not advise anyone to go into beekeeping with a banking partner; or any partner for that matter. better a couple of hundred hives of your own than five hundred and have some money grubber moaning about poor returns.

Too true!

Turn it on its tail... I am moaning ( to little avail) about my hard earned "pension pot" that the Banks diminished from a proposed income before tax of £50K to £5K!!!

[and I guess I am not the only one!]

Thieving Banking Bastards!!!:nono:

Yeghes da

Latest posts

Back