How barbaric humans can be...

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If caught, creatures that do things like this should be deported.

we would all like to think that if these a** holes got caught they would go prison truth is they would get nothing more than a slap on the wrist

prison is too good for them,they are just animals senseless cruelty.
things like this turn my stomach,they carn,t be human

They do not deserve to be on this planet with decent people, we used to be a Nation of shopkeepers and Animal lovers, not anymore it would seem, very sad :eek:

Just found this thread and am really sad that people can behave like this. What is society coming to...???

Chasing pregnant sheep with a car is just totally sick... Deportation .. Um where to?

At the time of writing i had Rockall in mind,but that may be a bit too cushy perhaps.

I was thinking more in terms of drop them at the south pole in swimming trunks and let them walk out from there.

Last edited:
At the other end if the temperature scale, some of us will have uncharitable thoughts about a longer-term venue in which they could rot!

It's terrible to see what destruction nasty people can wreak on innocent things.
But humans do this sort of thing to other humans too.

Tragic.

You Can't do that what about their HUMAN RIGHTS the world has gone mad?????????

I am afraid I believe in an eye for an eye there is no deterrent until there is things will only get worse

People who do this sort of thing have thrown away their right to be considered part of society and all the associated benefits of being a part of society.

it's good to see members getting riled up about these atrocities performed on sheep.
it's a pity the same folk don't get riled up about the atrocities performed on humans every day

http://youtu.be/B6hp8HMstkE

it's good to see members getting riled up about these atrocities performed on sheep.
it's a pity the same folk don't get riled up about the atrocities performed on humans every day

They do Tony,read post six..plus link.

Latest posts

Back