• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

honey grading glasses wanted

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:svengo:Do you guys know how rude it is to whisper in public ?

Particularly when the conversation other people are hearing doesn't make a lot of sense ! It was bad enough having to contend with Finnish ...

We're trying to be inclusive, its there for everybody to enjoy (or otherwise as may be the case !), it would be 'exclusive' to keep any Cymraeg to pm.
Its your problem if you dont want to translate, learn and enjoy. If you dont have the facilities then pm me and I will laboriously translate it for you, but I really wouldnt bother if I were you:leaving:

We're trying to be inclusive, its there for everybody to enjoy (or otherwise as may be the case !), it would be 'exclusive' to keep any Cymraeg to pm.
Its your problem if you dont want to translate, learn and enjoy. If you dont have the facilities then pm me and I will laboriously translate it for you, but I really wouldnt bother if I were you:leaving:

:icon_204-2: :sorry: My comment wasn't serious ... bit tongue in cheek !! Sorry MBC ... I can use Google translate ... though I think it struggles a bit with the actual meaning !

Je, si kuchukua kosa - sikuwa na nia ya kumkosea !

didn't think wales was an island myself but i guess you learn something everyday.

didn't think wales was an island myself but i guess you learn something everyday.

If only.....

3636317158_c0b501c683.jpg

Archangel gabriel was having a chat with God one day about balance - ying and yang and equity across the world and pointed out that he must have an unfair bias towards Wales 'because look' he said - 'they've got wondreful scenery, enough water not to worry about drought, the land is rich and bountious with fertile croplands and grazing; minerals abound - iron copper, lead, silver, gold and coal, their people are talented friendly, with angelic voices, their close harmony is second to none it's a land of plenty. Compared to some of the poorer lands on the world, is this a fair balance, where are the bad things that other countries endure - pestilence, famine, wars and disease to name but a few?

God replied in one short sentence
'you should see the bloody neighbours I've given them'

Looks like someone sniped and got them at nearly £280.

Over that with 'economy shipping', but likely need to be registered and packed very carefully.

Wondering if it was the OP that got them; wouldn't need to inform them again, if they did.

RAB

There are some looonatics on fleabay at the moment - didn't pay anywhere near that amount for mine - and I thought I was being extravagant!! I anctually declined another set which went cheaper than mine a few weeks afterwards feeling a bit guilty about how much I spent - could have sold them on and have a cool two hundred in the sky rocket! :banghead:

Another set of these on eBay.
Look very similar to last set !

No - they're the ones that were brought out after the glass ones were no longer produced - they're plastic and was told by a steward at the royal welsh that they are not quite the same shade as the BBJ ones. Be interesting to see how much these go for

So now the last remaining honey grading glasses are gone what do the rest of us do now, is there an alternative method ?

Back