Honey and vitamins

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so their jar label should read *Bakers Honey*
No, because (as James said) it doesn't contain bakers' honey.

the issue is that if the honey has been messed about with it becomes a food product so the labelling and food safety regulations are totally different
Reckon JBM is right.

“We are the ovaltinees”
I remember that
We never used to get ads for erectile dysfunction in those days.
What has the world come to?

No, because (as James said) it doesn't contain bakers' honey.
If they mentioned Bakers honey in the ingredients it falls under compound foodstuff so honey could be used in the trade name but.. seeing as the ingredients are Pure wildflower honey (from the UK and Europe) with a load of added stuff, no they can't call this honey.

So yeah, illegal to call something *Honey* with a load of stuff added to it unless above etc ^^

Thanks for the link.

(2) A person must not use the name “baker’s honey” in trade as the name of a product if the product is not baker’s honey.
Logical I suppose. Similar rules probably apply to motor trade adverts:
A trader must not use the name "Rolls Royce" as the name of the product if the product is not a Rolls Royce...

I love incorporating honey into my daily routine for its natural sweetness and potential health benefits. It's not just delicious, but it also has some vitamins that are good for you.

I love incorporating honey into my daily routine for its natural sweetness and potential health benefits. It's not just delicious, but it also has some vitamins that are good for you.
And speaking of vitamins, have you ever considered combining honey with probiotics? Probiotics can do wonders for your gut health and overall well-being. I've been trying out this fantastic brand that offers high-quality probiotics. It's been a game-changer for me.

And speaking of vitamins, have you ever considered combining honey with probiotics? Probiotics can do wonders for your gut health and overall well-being. I've been trying out this fantastic brand that offers high-quality probiotics. It's been a game-changer for me.
Are you trying to sell this “fantastic brand”?

Latest posts

Back