Hivemaker Autumn Thymol Treatment

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Being ex RAF, I too miss the Vulcan howl.
The Vulcan was at the battle of Britain memorial airshow at RAF Leuchars on Saturday . Put on an aerobatic display . "Poetry in motion"
Weather superb ,not a cloud in the sky , only display cancelled was the blue falcon parachute display team as wind steady at 45 knots .
Battle of Britain memorial flight didn't feature the Lancaster , just the spitfire, hurricane and Douglas Dakota .
VN

I miss that unmistakeable aroma of Castrol R and that wonderful sound of a Matchless G50 on full chat.. sweeping into Paddock bend with your right knee inches from the ground....

:iagree: never did Paddock with knee down but the old pit lane at the IOM TT ( when they used to let you wander around during practice week) was bliss ! Manx Nortons were my favorite....:drool5:

I miss that unmistakeable aroma of Castrol R and that wonderful sound of a Matchless G50 on full chat.. sweeping into Paddock bend with your right knee inches from the ground....

Castrol R :drool5::drool5: Got a gallon of it in the shed ready to pour into my '39 BSA when it's finished, maybe not as fast as a G50 but it will smell as sweet :cool:

Regards
CD

Sometimes I'm impressed by how clever I am. Other times I;m ashamed of how stupid I am.

Latest posts

Back