Has anyone seen one ?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob D.

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
Has any one actualy seen one of these ?

I mean outside of the my friends cousins dog knew someone who thought they might have seen a russian diplomate say they thought it might be significant.

Hate to think of the number people that are gonna fail to get a cheap piece of plastic for their investment.

Then again I have to hand it to the modern snake oil salesmen.

Is there an image of whatever you are writing about?

Has any one actualy seen one of these ?
Hate to think of the number people that are gonna fail to get a cheap piece of plastic for their investment.

I have, and i agree.
024_3.jpg

Goodness me, there's actually a 'flow hive' forum now, just spotted the header.

It's a very empty forum, only two threads. Maybe we should try to fill it up?

http://www.beekeepingforum.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=76

Been put into isolation ... next step will be to stop anyone disagreeing ... oops ... sorry ... on the wrong forum ....silly me ...

Perhaps we will have a flood of bewildered newbies joining over here to get some good advice ... best ban RAB from this section before they get here ..

Prhaps we will have a flood of bewildered newbies joining over here to get some good advice ... best ban RAB from this section before they get here ..

I'm bewildered! :gnorsi:

Is it the time of day, the recent weather
or perhaps the (unexpectedly rough) bottle of Chateau bottled St Emillion from last night?:puke:

NB*

Supermarket "Special offers" are not necessarily, the best buy!

Last edited:
Been put into isolation ... next step will be to stop anyone disagreeing ... oops ... sorry ... on the wrong forum ....silly me ...

Perhaps we will have a flood of bewildered newbies joining over here to get some good advice ... best ban RAB from this section before they get here ..

well there's nothing on telly - so it might be good for a laugh.
And I agree - don't want RAB on there, it might stop the entertainment value of the unbridled cock-eyed advice. :eek: Maybe we could make it into a forum where we could isolate some of the eejits giving nonsensical, suspect or ill thought out advice, save them posting carp on the rest of the forum.
We could give it its own title - we've already got the cupboard under the stairs - maybe we could call it Bedlam or Cuckoo's cloud? or maybe 'the abbatoir'! :D

Latest posts

Back