Equipment sales

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 21786

New Bee
Reaction score
This isn't my post to promote my own company but humble Bee have a sale on and I've just got a fantastic rock bottom price on a was one 200 quid suit.

Get on it

I can’t seem to find the list of what’s on sale on Thorne’s website. Do they put up the list at the last minute?

I can’t seem to find the list of what’s on sale on Thorne’s website. Do they put up the list at the last minute?
I was told the list would be up a few days ago but not been sent it yet.

Who bought all the 2nd ekes and assembled national floors!!!
Wasn't too impressed with the sale this year,no where near as much available as in previous years, still managed to spend £300 though :(

Wasn't too impressed with the sale this year,no where near as much available as in previous years, still managed to spend £300 though :(
I think the important bits are there, if they’ve removed the superfluous bits that normally bulk out some sales it’s no loss

It is always slightly tempting to buy more frames in sales. I don't actually need any so I've been steering away from them, but on the other hand they'll all get used eventually...

James

It is always slightly tempting to buy more frames in sales. I don't actually need any so I've been steering away from them, but on the other hand they'll all get used eventually...

James
I buy a few hundred frames in the sales every year
The stack in my stores never seems to get bigger

I kept a lid on it. The more I buy the more I increase, the more I increase the more I run like a headless chicken, the more I run like a headless chicken the more I want to decrease!!! I have only bought enough to increase by 3 more hives, I have done well 🤣

I kept a lid on it. The more I buy the more I increase, the more I increase the more I run like a headless chicken, the more I run like a headless chicken the more I want to decrease!!! I have only bought enough to increase by 3 more hives, I have done well 🤣
Honestly? ;)

Who bought all the 2nd ekes and assembled national floors!!!
Probably the same people who brought up all the loo roll a few years ago!

I tried to get a couple of floors, but computer said no at 9.30am!

shame Maisemore aren't having a Poly sale in January any more

I see Abelo will be doing some good deals at the new Beekeeping Show at Telford in February though. I'll be heading there instead of the old Bee Tradex at Stoneleigh

shame Maisemore aren't having a Poly sale in January any more

I see Abelo will be doing some good deals at the new Beekeeping Show at Telford in February though. I'll be heading there instead of the old Bee Tradex at Stoneleigh
The Maisies' poly have gone through the roof!! I was paying just over £40 3 years ago, now £65-£67... I will be going back to making wooden ones!

Latest posts

Back