does it warrant a section

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dexter's shed

Field Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
flow hives-flow frames, it's a langstroth hive, the only difference is how the honey is extracted, and that may only be partially, as they also hold standard frames alongside the flow frames

Probably a bit easier to find with a Google search when the exodus of bewildered newbies starts to leave the Flow Hive forum to find out how to keep bees ... there will have to be rules in the Flow Hive Section though ....

Suggestions welcome ?

I seem to be selling and asked for sectioned honey so much more recently... did some TV celeb bestow its virtues recently?

What on earth that has to do with yet another beekeeping five minute wonder I have no idea!

Yeghes da

Flow frames no good for a national or TBH then.

I'll let you know if mine ever arrive, although I picked up a langstroth to use my flow frames with, I have to say, I bloody hate the hive, don't know why, much prefer my nationals or national hybrids, so I will be fiddling with the frames to see if I can adapt them, the length can be adjusted, but not the height

So is it just a sales gimmick then? Do you actually need the hive or just the frames?

(I'm not planning on purchasing either btw)

Because to me it seems like a ridiculously large slip up when they've been marketing a hive and really all they are selling are frames?

Or has this bottle of cider clouded my understanding?

Excellent idea to keep all "flow hive" specifics in their own playroom.

Of course any non-specific things needn't be segregated ...

So is it just a sales gimmick then? Do you actually need the hive or just the frames?

(I'm not planning on purchasing either btw)

Because to me it seems like a ridiculously large slip up when they've been marketing a hive and really all they are selling are frames?

Or has this bottle of cider clouded my understanding?

yes and no, it made sense I suppose to sell a complete hive, for all those that thought it was just a matter of putting in bees and turning a tap for honey, they also sold sets of frames with or without the adapted box, for those who already kept bees

Latest posts

Back