• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Devon Honey For Sale

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
Number of Hives
More than a hundred...Langstroth Jumbo
I have some 32lbs (approx) buckets of South Devon Honey(2011 extraction) for sale.
£2.50 per lb.
pm me for details

dear chipper if you still have honey for sale could you please pm me.Thanks for your time. peter genders.

hope you wont be selling it as local though ;)

vegeatable

not everyone is in the preservation of bees just for aquick buck i worked with al lot of miners from st johns colliery you are obviously from the rear end of a great community the honey is for my own use and to be honest the sarcasm on this site is pretty low.

apologies if I have offended you, was intended as a joke. not worthy

Peter, send Chipper a PM or email. It's easy to miss a post with such high volume of forum traffic.

Hi Pete Genders ! I have tried sending you a PM twice.
Not sure why its not sending.
Will try again.
This time its showing as sent.
N

Last edited:
Honey Forsale

We have honey forsale in 30lb buckets.

Contact me for details.

Thanks
LQBnot worthy

peter I think pm's are not allowed until you have a certain number of posts
I may be wrong though lol

Not looking to sell any but I have access to over 500lb of 2010 local honey(not mine) they can't sell, with all this UK honey floating about then why iirc have I heard it said that we can not meet demand thus it must be imported, yes I know there's a price difference but does anyone,BBKA?, promote our honey and do any of the bee farmers on here have any problems selling?

Not looking to sell any but I have access to over 500lb of 2010 local honey(not mine) they can't sell, with all this UK honey floating about then why iirc have I heard it said that we can not meet demand thus it must be imported, yes I know there's a price difference but does anyone,BBKA?, promote our honey and do any of the bee farmers on here have any problems selling?

Never had a problem yet.
I think shortages/surpluses of UK honey are quite localised, because honey holds the most value local to where it was made.

There is a different point of view that says rather than can't sell, won't sell cos they want more for the product. A quick email to the honey co-operative and I bet they could get rid of it.

Baggy

i cant produce enough honey, as demand around here is higher than supply :eek:

Latest posts

Back