DerekM's in BeeCraft

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, really sorry, it say's Derek Mitchell, MSc.
I honestly thought that it was you.
Again genuinely sorry.
:sorry:

Now some one (B+) has kindly let me see the article I can say I did write the words. In the form of a press release to publicise the academic paper. BeeCraft have used it almost verbatim (they've added an extra picture and a few captions as as I can detect).
I hadnt submitted it as an article with me as the byline. I didnt know it was going to be published.

Last edited:
Now some one (B+) has kindly let me see the article I can say I did write the words. In the form of a press release to publicise the academic paper. BeeCraft have used it almost verbatim (they've added an extra picture and a few captions as as I can detect).
I hadnt submitted it as an article with me as the byline. I didnt know it was going to be published.

Are you going to charge them a fee

That's a bit naughty of Beecraft, or can they do that without asking?

Back