Clubs

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silverbone

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Is it alright to join more than one local beekeeping club? I have joined one but there is another that is just a few miles away, or is it best to just stick with one club? It's that I just don't want to offend anyone.

No reason why you cannot join as many as you want to,
We welcome other members from other clubs to our talks and meetings, no charge......

clubs normally have full and associate members, full means with BBKA membership and associate without, i am a full member of one and associate member of two as you cant have two BBKA memberships ( unless BBKA muck it up)

clubs normally have full and associate members, full means with BBKA membership and associate without, i am a full member of one and associate member of two as you cant have two BBKA memberships ( unless BBKA muck it up)

Same with my association www.barkstonashbees.com
We have associate members from other clubs within travel distance, and some of our members are associated with other clubs.

I'm a member of more than one beekeeping club because there are two within easy reach. I pay full membership to the cheapest and associate membership to the other. Both clubs get some money, and I get the choice of events to attend and different beekeepers to meet.

Latest posts

Back