BFA Membership

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Membership

• Yes

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • Yes But continued membership unsure

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • NO due to Insurance

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • No due to other reson

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm in, with less work commitments in the coming season I also hope to get to an area meeting :)

Hi beeman, can you explain what the issue might be with insurance? It's not an issue at the forefront of my mind, but maybe you know something I don't.

I considered quitting when the tiered rates came in at the very time I had no money for anything, but overall if it remains good value then why quit?

Yes we have sent off our renewal forms the other day so we are in for another year, i must say we take a certain pride in being members of the Bee Farmers Association which give us a air of professionalism and there are benefits to be had if we want to take advantage of them, having said that Insurance was a big one for most of us, so i will want to see how it pans out next year and how the BFA can continue to improve its benefits all of it members.

Are you guys going to the Stoneleigh weekend?

Just a reminder that booking forms and deposit for the BFA trip to Spain (or at least an email, please) are required asap and no later than first thing on 5 January, in order viability of the trip can be confirmed with accommodation and transport suppliers and so members can be informed accordingly and they can go ahead and book flights. There is a bit more leeway with the UK conference to be held near Stoneleigh and coinciding with Bee Tradex, but bookings need to be confirmed asap.

Latest posts

Back