Beekeeping in Granthm area, lincolnshire

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi,
there is a grantham bka but its not that big, i do no that sleaford have a good club. I'm sure if you try contacting Celia Smith she'd tell you about it - you can get her email from the lincs bka site linked of the main bbka one.
i hope this has helped,
georgia

Im a member of sleaford district.

Good club with plenty of stuff going on and we also have equipment you can hire.

Our secretary is on maternity leave at the moment but you can contact our chairman or treasurer for assistance. We have at least 2 other members who are regulars on here. I'll leave the intro for others.

baggy

Hi,thanks for the reply.I have got amessage from the chairman toask another member to send me agmminutes and info. I'm impatient, do you hold regular meetings?

mostly apiary meetings when a member invites us to go take a looksie. We also do a few other events throughout the year. culminating in our honey show later in the year.

baggy

Our secretary is on maternity leave at the moment but you can contact our chairman or treasurer for assistance. We have at least 2 other members who are regulars on here. I'll leave the intro for others.

baggy

<Holds up hand>

mostly apiary meetings when a member invites us to go take a looksie. We also do a few other events throughout the year. culminating in our honey show later in the year.

baggy

Agreed, the open apiaries start on May 5th (a member with a good size apiary, in sleaford) , and mine is due the following week (much smaller, but probably very close to you).

I am based between Grantham and Sleaford, keen to visit an apiary as long as someone will lend me a suit. How do I contact you Monsieur Abeille for details?

You can send a private message.
I could lend a jacket and veil, I will hopefully be at Monsieur Abeilles open apiary.
My open apiary is 2nd june if my bees haven't absconded to warmer dryer climes!

Back