Beegans?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would imagine that another criteria would be.....the bees have chosen to live in their present hive by swarming into it naturally. ....
I think they missed that one!

And of course that no manipulation is made to force them to stay should they wish to exercise their universal right to procreation.

I would imagine that another criteria would be.....the bees have chosen to live in their present hive by swarming into it naturally. ....
I think they missed that one!

Bees do not turn to salad by swarming.

what a ridiculous set of criteria!

unless we fit little trackers to our bees how are you supposed to control where they go and what they do and even if you could surely that would be against Vegan ethics?

'I'm sorry Bees, I'm afraid that the orchards and fields of Oil seed rape you've been flying to are now out of bounds'

'Oh, and while you are at it.. keep away from that pond, Avian water for you from now on only'

:icon_204-2::icon_204-2::icon_204-2:

https://plantbasedartisan.com/product/fennel-vegan-honea/

have a look at the ingredient list for this vegan honey product

Have Trading Standards been informed about this product????

The word HONEY is used on the label and as a description within the advertising

This vegan honey is produced locally and ethically in the UK.

Fine line but if something is sold as HONEY it must contain Honey as described in the HONEY regulations... Surely?????

Misleading for dyslexia sufferers like me.... invoke the Human Rights Act... Disability.... etc etc

Huff and Stuff!!!!

:calmdown:

These criteria don't seem too onerous. A top-bar hive full of mongrels and a dripping tap should provide that they're asking for. There wouldn't be much honey to spare, but that just adds to the price.

Have Trading Standards been informed about this product????

The word HONEY is used on the label and as a description within the advertising

This vegan honey is produced locally and ethically in the UK.

Fine line but if something is sold as HONEY it must contain Honey as described in the HONEY regulations... Surely?????

Misleading for dyslexia sufferers like me.... invoke the Human Rights Act... Disability.... etc etc

Huff and Stuff!!!!

:calmdown:

Sugar, Inulin, Apple Juice, Natural Flowers, Lemon Juice, Fennel Seed, Molasses

yes: that makes honey..My bees produce it every day..

:paparazzi::paparazzi::paparazzi::paparazzi:

Sugar, Inulin, Apple Juice, Natural Flowers, Lemon Juice, Fennel Seed, Molasses

yes: that makes honey..My bees produce it every day..

:paparazzi::paparazzi::paparazzi::paparazzi:

Beneficial if you are a bit bound up I'd say - apple juice and molasses, will go through you like a Porsche (or sh!t through a Michaelmas goose :D)

So, has anyone who has received this email from this potential millionaire who will no doubt soon be on "The Dragons Den" asking for a substantial sum to fund his ill conceived plan replied and told him what an absolute plonker he is?

So, has anyone who has received this email from this potential millionaire who will no doubt soon be on "The Dragons Den" asking for a substantial sum to fund his ill conceived plan replied and told him what an absolute plonker he is?

No, but I had an email off a Mr Victor Akibombo yesterday, a very nice prince from Nigeria who has promised to share his fortune with me if I email him my bank account numbers........
and photographs of SWMBO in her underwear - I thought it was genuine until I read the second part of the request. So I sent them to teach him a lesson :D

Nigeria must be full of Princes 'cos that's another for my list.🤣😂

Beneficial if you are a bit bound up I'd say - apple juice and molasses, will go through you like a Porsche (or sh!t through a Michaelmas goose :D)

Inulin also is sold as a fat buster, it removes visceral fat from your body, eat 1tsp per day. its side affect is it makes u do the same as above as well.

Back