Bee related christmas pressies

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

betterbee

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Any interesting beekeeping pressies this year,got a lovely book,how to create or adapt a garden to attract and nurture bees (the bee garden),now looking for volunteers for the new year dig in to convert the garden
martin

Not really bee related but I'll be taking it with me on my next visit to the UK.

Collins Complete Guide to British Birds.

I've already seen a number of species on my last visit...cutest being the Yellow Wagtail.

Michael while your in Sussex try and get to the WWT at Arundel and also the RSPB reserve at Pulbrough both very good for seeing birds.

My wife gave me "in Praise of Bees", described as "a cabinet of curiosities".

Ditto - but from my brother and his partner - looks pretty interesting actually sort of a beside the toilet book (coffe table book for the twees out there) you can just flick through and read a whole item in one page.
SWMBO bought me a pair of bee cufflinks and 'Beekeeping for dummies' (handy I suppose)

Not much protection but cool for the summer.
Sister in law gets credit.

Bee socks, Bee mugs, Bee earrings, candle with bee pictures on it, Bee mat of seeds to encourage bees, and a flower ornament with three loose bees (not real ones) which are supposed to represent wishes. Now what shall I wish for? Peace for the world? One of them super microscopes as above? Both?

Got some very useful gifts, biscuit jointer and sash clamps to enable me to join 6 inch planks for making hives and book "Practical Guide to Bee Keeping" by David Cramp

Got some very useful gifts, biscuit jointer and sash clamps to enable me to join 6 inch planks for making hives and book "Practical Guide to Bee Keeping" by David Cramp

or maybe sash cramps and a book by David Clamp? :D

chasing the old crafty fox today!!

Popular around here but is absolutely sheeting down and it's 2˚ so anybody with any sense is tucked up at home.

Husband got me some Thorne vouchers so I will fill the bee shed with some supers and frames.

Latest posts

Back