Banned from the BBKA FB group

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why not?
It's quite entertaining
Does the BBKA forum exist any more by the way? I haven't looked in for a year or so

Oh yes.

It exists.
Tumbleweed appear more interesting most of the time, but it has its moments. The natives appear to be revolting.. Apibioxial # expensive OA seems to have eventually turned the worm... or created unhappy bunnies..
# or whatever it is called..

The original Face Book where genuine friends/ family and old friends can reunite and talk to each other and even meet up after not seeing our school friends and friends from out teen day's is good, all these groups that keep getting made whatever the subject is full of argumentative cranks who have no idea what they are talking about, i have joined the odd ones over the years and been banned from several from speaking the truth, these days i avoid them at all costs.

I have a hedgehog as a temporary lodger
I joined a local rescue group and have had tremendous support
Some groups are useful.
Facebook's "Safety Check" is a godsend

The group feature is very good actually.

In fact last night the wife and I went to the inaugural meeting of the local history group and I suggested (and have) creating a FB group so we an exchange info as we find it. It was well received as a useful tool.

PH

I have now been re added and apparently that's what it was. Not entirely sure how it is different to several other posts in there - but apparently it attracted a lot of complaints.

I noticed this post appeared in the FB group

Dave Corbett is free to rejoin the group but his almost daily adverts for his business - all the pics were from that and with two mentions each time - are not OK on this group or we would never talk bees :). Of course the occasional seasonal funny is great - but not when promoting a business, daily.

:spy:

I noticed this post appeared in the FB group

Dave Corbett is free to rejoin the group but his almost daily adverts for his business - all the pics were from that and with two mentions each time - are not OK on this group or we would never talk bees :). Of course the occasional seasonal funny is great - but not when promoting a business, daily.

:spy:

I wonder if LASI will be asked to stop promoting their hygienic bees...

There is a post near the top right now. I'd put that on a par with the elf pics. I don't see a problem with them sending a Christmas message - but don't see the difference between the two either.

I have a hedgehog as a temporary lodger
I joined a local rescue group and have had tremendous support
Some groups are useful.
Facebook's "Safety Check" is a godsend
Regardless of FB i hope the little mite pulls safe, there funny little things, outside in the cold they are ok, but a draft in a warm cottage can kill them, mad as it may sound.

Latest posts

Back