Are you confused by what is going on in the Middle East?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1939 germany invades poland we declare war on germany, 1945 victory in europe Poland now occupied by the soviet union that just about summed up allies and foes.

the Iranians I have met have all been very polite and well educated.
:iagree:
But then again the reason I'm meeting them is because they're claiming assylum as it's no longer safe for that sort to live in their own country!

I have met some very nice Iranians and Iraqi people it's just the Extremists that are a problem in any country and religion

If the Jihadists dream is to die........why do they keep hiding in the hills?

On the news last week I watched a bit with these people parading thro the undergrowth...one was wearing a nice clean pair of tan cago pants and in another clip they were sitiing talking and one was wearing a nice new shirt with ironed creases on the sleeves. Imam at Top Shop?

If they just want to die in a blaze of glory..........just stand in the street and wait till they get shot..........Plenty of drones about to oblige them.

"My lifes ambition is to die as a suicide bomber................."

Not rocket science so why are you talking so long????????

A works colleague of mine (ex para sniper) bought a farm up in the wilds of Scotland - we were convinced he was going to open a school for assasins. He confirmed this but said to be more precise it was a school for suicide bombers - he would only issue a diploma on successfu completion of a practical exercise - conducted in a (at the moment) disused quarry on his land, he also confirmed that he held the mineral extraction rights for the site and was negotiating a contract for the supply of hardcore to a local building firm!

I listened to a Muslim preacher give a sermon to his flock on TV a few years a go and was horrified to hear him say that compassion in the Christian religion is a weakness of their faith. I never read that in the Quran, and I thought being compassionate made us human.

The media used to use the word fundamentalist. Ask an Imam what the word means, you then have part of the answer. I knew someone who belonged to Al-Muhajiroun, the person would ask questions to the unsuspected in a certain way, to demean them. But if you used certain questions about their religion it left the person dumbstruck. There are muslim fighters who want to come back to this country because they are disillusioned about the fighting. The Miiddle East concern is a delicate and difficult problem and they appear to be going through what Christianity has already been through. One of the main problems is they do not know enough about their own religion.

Last edited:
One of the main problems is they do not know enough about their own religion.
they spend too much time doing "selfies"

Latest posts

Back