Aarruuugh!!!! Wot the hell!??

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never thought I would be glad for a bit of cold and wet weather!... Im out of supers.. 8 hives stacked high with full supers of this evil brew now and nowhere to put any more.. thought I was going to have to contact the local council see if they could use it to fill pot-holes in the roads! . . . if every year is like this I am going to have to get very inventive in finding commercial uses for this... tyre repair compound?? .. any other ideas?

You could jar it up and sell it to Holland & Barrett, tell them it's better than the New Zealand stuff they sell!

tasted like a ferrets leather jockstrap

thanks for the great description...

Last edited:
You could jar it up and sell it to Holland & Barrett, tell them it's better than the New Zealand stuff they sell!

Good call! .. In fact I have just done some research reading various scientific papers on ivy... one example below.. no need to read all these, I've done all that for you... allow me to paraphrase the contents of all the papers I have surveyed....

... basically...

Ivy honey is sort of magic and makes everything better than it used to be, take one dose morning and night, not to be mixed with real medicine.:facts:

Come on Holland & Barret... make me an offer!!!!

http://www.acta.media.pl/pl/full/7/2014/000070201400013000030010900122.pdf

Latest posts

Back