A Strange one but linked

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to the internet.... from many sources... headache tablets, the ones that dissolve, mixed into wet food will kill them... please don't try this, 'cause it doesn't work :eek:

Will take a lot of Aspirin to kill a big cat.... but cases have been known.

Phenol.. found in some disinfectants also will bring about poor pusse's early demise!

Do not overfeed... keep them lean keeps them keen and mean!

Chons da

Hi Hachi Aldi do a cheap cat meat if you have one near you and give them some water not milk

Thanks D cheapest I've found is morris**s at .45p/kg.

I've gone back and checked my understanding and I'm just to make a "contribution" not take over feeding them entirely....

Reckon 2 doz cans a month should do it.....

One of our queens had a litter of kittens. Before they got their eyes open she dragged a fully grown rabbit home for them. She always was a strange one :)

My lady friends little puss puss catches half grown rabbits and eats them all through the summer...it saves a few quid on food and thankfully it is not interested in birds..

My challenge is having no more room at home and changing my car means I need to find alternative storage and the bee's are on a farm so it makes sense

Back