• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2 Full Colonies Available - Free of charge!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B3njy

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
I'm based in Twyford, Berkshire.

I have 1 National hive which is about 2-3 deeps and 2 supers. It's in it's 3rd year now. I also have a langstroth hive which has a capturedswarm from that hive which is on 2 deeps.

I can no longer maintain the bees as my current employment situation has rendered it impossible, so I'm looking to give them away to a good home to anyone that either wants to just take over the allotment they are on or come and relocate the hives altogether.

I've got a load of spare hive parts, enough to build another national with frames etc as well. All free to a good home!

-removed email and phone per OP request -

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure you will have lots of interest.

Maybe contact your local BKA or donate to NHS, Emergency Service, Ex Military or Police Service personnel.

Other wise ask for a reasonable donation to stop people taking them and reselling for profit.

As Sipa mentioned I would just ask for a donation to at least give you something back, even if its enough for a meal out or something good luck in the future and maybe if you return some one will be as kind to you .

Hi Ben

Just left a voice message on your phone very interested in the bees will try calling again later

Kind regards Tom

Latest posts

Back